IPU BBA Admission
BBA Admission Process – Affiliated to GGSIPU
The admission to best-in-class Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) programme is based on the guidelines given by GGSIPU.The sanctioned intake is 180 (I Shift) and 120 (II Shift).
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA OF BBA
Pass in 12th Class or 10+2 of CBSE or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate* and must also have passed English (core or elective or functional) as a subject.
*Aggregate of 50% marks in the 12th class for the purpose of eligibility will be taken as the aggregate of best four subjects (unless otherwise specified) including English and compulsory subject(s), if any.
Admission shall be on the basis of the merit of the CET conducted by GGSIP University.
The Prospectus and Application Form of BBA may be obtained in any of the following convenient modes:
1. Across the Counter by Making Cash Payment of Rs. 1000/- from the Admission office at the campus
2. By Courier by Making Payment of Rs. 1000/-:
To Admission Office, MERI as Demand Draft of Rs. 1000/- in favor of ‘Management Education & Research Institute’ payable at New Delhi
By downloading form from the web-site, and submitting it along with Demand Draft of Rs. 1000/-
NOTE: The prospectus & application fees are not refundable under any circumstances. The name and the code of the programme chosen should be clearly written on the envelope enclosing the demand draft, and also the envelope containing the Application Form
As per GGSIPU norms.
ABOUT THE PROGRAMME
The Three years Full Time Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) program affiliated with Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University ( GGS IPU ) at MERI is aimed at all-round development of working professionals so that they can step into the role of a manager in the industry immediately after leaving this Institution. MERI empowers students to learn and practice modern business management through review of real-world challenged and case studies, developing projects from beginning to end, working collaboratively with peers and faculties, adapting and applying new skills while integrating them into existing conceptual frameworks. We aim to develop business leaders through a wide range of electives and professional development courses.
- Skill Enhancement Certificate Programme in the areas of Financial Modelling, Stocks, Banking and Insurance, CSR and Advanced Excel
- Hands on practical exposure through industry projects
- 26 International collaborations for Student exchange
- Business Incubator ‘Tarkash’ – 30+ ideas nurtured in 2020-21
- Business Simulations from Harvard Business School Publishing
- 3000+ Alumni working in top companies