IPU PGPM Admission
Post Graduate Programme in Management
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) is a two year fulltime Program Affiliated with Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU), Approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India. The Regular Degree MBA Program offers specialization in International Business, Marketing, Finance, Information Technology, Business Analytics and Human Resource.
Where-in Post Graduation Program in Management (PGPM) is a series of value added certificate course to give Competitive edge to the students. PGPM comes with various additional skill based learning, for which have Tie- Ups with Many Corporate Houses to provide the Employability edge to the Students with full course in Offline mode under the well qualified Trainers by KPMG , DIDM, MANPOWER and Many More.
The Program provides in-depth understanding of key functional areas of Business and nurtures overall personality and Managerial excellence. Operating on fundamentals that built the best Leaders in the Industry, the program focuses on integrated development of the individual and collective spirit, to enable the students to effectively adapting to the realities of the corporate world and proactively responding to the challenges arising in the globally changing environment MERI is aimed at all-round development of working professionals so that they can step into the role of a manager.
Key Highlight/ Practical Aspect of the Program
- Certificate course on Transformational Leadership Through Business simulations from Harvard Business School Publishing
- Business Analytics Certificate by KPMG
- Advance Digital Marketing Training for 3 Months by DIDM
- Data Analytics Certificate by KPMG
- Six Sigma Green Belt Certificate by KPMG
- Financial Analysis & Modeling Certificate
- Human Resource Management (HRM) Complete Training Certificate by Manpower
- Supply Chain Management (SCM) & Logistics Management Certificate
- Advance Excel Certificate
- NSE/ Stock Exchange Certificate
- Personality Development Program and English Language command Training
- Foreign Language Training French
- Business Suit
- Summer and winter Internships
- Entrepreneurship cell to support your Business Idea, more than 300+ startups supported.
- Career progression through a planned Approach of Employability Quotient
Any recognized Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Technology or any other subject with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate or any qualification recognized as equivalent thereto with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
Passed the Final Examination of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India OR the Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
The Prospectus and Application Form may be obtained in any of the following convenient modes:
- Across the Counter by Making Cash Payment of Rs. 1000/- from the Admission office at the campus
- By Courier by Making Payment of Rs. 1000/- :- To Admission Office, MERI as Demand Draft of Rs. 1000/- in favor of ‘Management Education & Research Institute’ payable at New Delhi
Note: The prospectus & application fees are not refundable under any circumstances. The name and the code of the programme chosen should be clearly written on the envelope enclosing the demand draft, and also the envelope containing the Application Form.