B.COM(H) Admission – Affiliated to GGSIPU
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA & INTAKE OF B.COM(H)
(i) Pre-University Examination (Two years after ten years of schooling) of an Indian school / college.
(iii) Examination of a foreign University / Board which is recognized as equivalent to 10+2 CBSE examination/or Indian university.
The Prospectus and Application Form of BCOM(H) may be obtained in any of the following convenient modes:
Across the Counter by Making Cash Payment of Rs. 1000/- from the Admission office at the campus.
By Courier by Making Payment of Rs. 1000/-:
- To Admission Office, MERI as Demand Draft of Rs. 1000/- in favor of ‘Management Education & Research Institute’ payable at New Delhi
- By downloading form from the web-site, and submitting it along with Demand Draft of Rs. 1000/- Click here for application form
NOTE: The prospectus & application fees are not refundable under any circumstances. The name and the code of the programme chosen should be clearly written on the envelope enclosing the demand draft, and also the envelope containing the Application Form
As per GGSIPU norms.
ABOUT THE PROGRAMME
- Skill Enhancement Certificate Programme in the areas of Financial Modelling, Stocks, Banking and Insurance, CSR and Advanced Excel
- Hands on practical exposure through industry projects
- 26 International collaborations for Student exchange
- Business Incubator ‘Tarkash’ – 30+ ideas nurtured in 2020-21
- Business Simulations from Harvard Business School Publishing
- 4000+ Alumni working in top companies