BCA Admission – Affiliated to GGSIPU
The admission to the Bachelor of Computer Applications programme is based on the guidelines given by GGSIPU.
.The sanctioned intake is 40 (I Shift).
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA OF BBA
Three year Diploma in a branch of Engineering from a polytechnic duly approved by All India Council for Technical Education and affiliated to a recognized examining body with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
- Applied Mathematics (Subject of 12″ Class of CBSE) and Non-Vocational Stream with 70 theory and 30 practical ratio shall also be considered for admission in BCA Programme for Academic Session 2022-23.
- Information Technology (Subject of 12″ Class of CBSE) shall also be considered for admission in BCA Programme for Academic Session 2022-23.
- Artificial lntelligence (Subject oI’ 12″ Class of CBSE) shell also be considered for admission in BCA Programme for Academic Session 2022-23.
Across the Counter by Making Cash Payment of Rs. 1000/- from the Admission office at the campus.
By Courier by Making Payment of Rs. 1000/-:
- To Admission Office, MERI as Demand Draft of Rs. 1000/- in favor of ‘Management Education & Research Institute’ payable at New Delhi
- By downloading form from the web-site, and submitting it along with Demand Draft of Rs. 1000/- Click here for application form
NOTE: The prospectus & application fees are not refundable under any circumstances. The name and the code of the programme chosen should be clearly written on the envelope enclosing the demand draft, and also the envelope containing the Application Form
As per GGSIPU norms.
- Skill Enhancement Certificate Programme in the areas of Financial Modelling, Stocks, Banking and Insurance, CSR and Advanced Excel
- Hands on practical exposure through industry projects
- 26 International collaborations for Student exchange
- Business Incubator ‘Tarkash’ – 30+ ideas nurtured in 2020-21
- Business Simulations from Harvard Business School Publishing
- 4000+ Alumni working in top companies